The Babich family have been making wine in New Zealand since 1916. That?s three generations of innovation, achievement and winemaking excellence. It is their passion, our work, and way of life. They make wines that are worth drinking; wines to be shared and enjoyed with friends - Babich Family Vineyards
- Nicki Minaj, award-winning singer, songwriter, and business mogul is one of the 100 most influential people in the world, per Time Magazine 2016. She is the sole female artist listed on Forbes? Hip Hop Cash Kings ranking. Nicki has taken her success beyond music and three multiplatinum albums into the world of entertainment, fashion, fragrance, and beverages.
- In 2013 Nicki Minaj created MYX Fusions taking the lead as an owner, creative director, and brand ambassador. Her vision was to create a line of irresistible Moscatos and begin a revolution in the way we drink wine.
- Since then, Nicki Minaj has transformed her MYX Fusions brand into a full line of bubbly Moscatos and Sangrias, available across the country, in an assortment flavors and sizes - MYX Fusions
(Proudly Representing Babich Wines since 2007)
- Casa Luigi Prosecco grows in Italy, in the Veneto region, known as the Prosecco region. The village is called Fossalta di Piave, just a little north of Venice. The picturesque vineyards are located here in the Northern part of Italy, not far from the Austrian border and the impressive Alps, where moist air gets mixed with warm sunshine throughout the year, which gives our Prosecco its unique, fresh and crispy taste. Casa Luigi is made from 100% Prosecco Grapes, also known as Glera Grapes - Casa Luigi
- Broken Shed Vodka is produced from natural waters from the mountains of New Zealand's North Island and the pure waters of a 15,000-year-old aquifer from the South Island. These natural waters are blended together in a secret formula that is kept under lock and key, while natural protein whey is distilled three times into fine spirits. The result: The world's most unique tasting vodka - clean and crisp with a warm, smooth finish, perfect for pure enjoyment - Broken Shed
- "Vespertino is made with Silver Tequila, fresh dairy cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a hint of cocoa and vanilla that make it the perfect accomplice when day turns to night" - Vespertino
- Tequila Don Nacho emerges from the red earth that sheltered it and its honey flavor for so many years. Embedded in 60000 square meters in the immense Jalisco plateau, it is located in Arandas. Ignacio Hernandez Gutierrez, known as Don Nacho, heads the family-owned company - Tequila Don Nacho
- A reputable family cognac producer with six generations of craft vineyard and spirits production. This small-batch VSOP and VS has received critical acclaim from the trade.
Pierre Croizet VSOP is a relatively young cognac, aged of for a minimum of 4 years. This cognac has oaky tannins with the fruity character typical of the Fins Bois cru, together with a certain richness on the palate
Pierre Croizet XO Cognac is a well-structured cognac with a roundness on the palate. The smoothness appears when the glass is sufficiently warmed: 20 years in oak barrels forges its character
- Fonte Sole, the specialist independent Italian mineral water producer from Lombardy produces its delicious water in both Still and Lightly Sparkling
- Focused on the needs of leading hotels and restaurants worldwide, Sole water is renowned for the high quality of its slightly sweet and sodium free water, making it the ideal accompaniment to fine foods and wines